Search The Help Center
Employee Info Center
Manager Info Center
Payroll & Benefits Onboarding
Now Let’s get you on-boarded
(and ready to get paid!)
Welcome to Payroll & Benefits Onboarding
Once you’ve been hired, the next (and most important) step is to get you onboarded to the payroll/HR system so you can receive a paycheck for the hours you work. These critical steps must be completed BEFORE your first day of work.
First Steps to Getting Started with Payroll
- Open your Welcome Email from “email@example.com” or visit the EMPLOYEE PORTAL.
- If you did not receive a welcome email from AdvanStaff HR, it is very possible the message is trapped in your spam, or your email address on file may be incorrect.
- You can also download our Employee Mobile App for Apple or Android devices.
- Create your secure Employee User Account
- We recommend Chrome as the most compatible web browser
- Complete your employment documentation
- Please call us at 702-598-0000 if you have any questions, we provide assistance in English & Spanish.
- Bring your I-9 verification documents to be verified by your worksites hiring manager.
Getting Started with Benefits
If you work full-time (more than 30 hours per week), then you are eligible for your worksite employers’ employee benefit package.
Your worksite employer has contracted with AdvanStaff to manage those benefit programs on theirs and your behalf. We are delighted to assist you.
Step to enroll in benefits
- When you are eligible, the AdvanStaff HR Benefits Department will send you a welcome email directing you to the Employee Portal.
- Enter the Employee Portal, Click on “Benefits” -> Benefits Enrollment.
- The Benefits Enrollment Wizard will walk you through ALL the benefit options available to you and the cost per pay period.
- You then have the opportunity to add any partners or dependants
- Hit submit and a confirmation statement is available to you for final review.
Once you are enrolled, you can reference your personal benefits summary for plan details and instructions on how to use all those benefits.