Search The Help Center
Employee Info Center
Manager Info Center
You’re Hired, Now Let’s get you on-boarded
(and ready to get paid!)
Welcome to Employee Onboarding
Once you’ve been hired, the next (and most important) step is to get you onboarded to the payroll/HR system so you can receive a paycheck for the hours you work. These critical steps must be completed BEFORE your first day of work.
First Steps to Getting Started
- Open your Welcome Email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” or visit the EMPLOYEE PORTAL.
- If you did not receive a welcome email from AdvanStaff HR, it is very possible the message is trapped in your spam, or your email address on file may be incorrect.
- You can also download our Employee Mobile App for Apple or Android devices.
- Create your secure Employee User Account
- We recommend Chrome as the most compatible web browser
- Complete your employment documentation
- Please call us at 702-598-0000 if you have any questions, we provide assistance in English & Spanish.
- Bring your I-9 verification documents to be verified by your worksites hiring manager.