Search The Help Center
Employee Info Center
Manager Info Center
Labor Poster & eUpdate Service
Compliance Poster and eUpdate Service*
Federal and State Law requires all employers with more than one employee to post compliance posters in a common area place at work. Our program makes compliance affordable, manageable, and easy to follow.
New clients to AdvanStaff HR receive a FREE POSTER and eUpdate Service for the first year until the program renews annually each July. For clients with multiple locations or Spanish poster needs, additional posters can be ordered at any time at a reduced price.
Program renewal options:
- Option 1 (default): Annual new state federal poster w/ E-update service in English or Spanish.
- (1) updated, laminated English compliance poster mailed to the worksite each year. This poster will be used for at least 12 months.
- (1) E-update service sent to the designated worksite manager by email. The manager will print PDF poster updates and display it with the poster as required when laws or regulations change.
- If the state posting requirements do NOT change throughout the year, a new, identical poster will NOT be updated on the anniversary.
- The annual cost for this service is $45
- Option 2: A new poster will be sent to the worksite for every state or federal update that occurs.
- If a poster needs to be updated 5X a year, then 5 new posters will be sent.
- If a poster is NOT updated throughout the year, then no new posters will be sent. eUpdate services are not needed for this option and do not apply.
- The annual cost per poster in this program is $140 regardless of how many mandatory updates are made throughout the year. The price is also for EACH poster.
Example #1, if this service is ordered for both English primary poster and plus (1) Spanish poster, the annual cost would be $140 x2.
Example #2, if this service is ordered for both (1) English primary poster plus three (3) additional English posters, the annual cost would be $140 x4.
- Each eUpdate service includes the $25,000 ‘Fine-Reimbursement’ Guarantee for the primary poster.
AdvanStaff HR poster pros administer this program for you.
Additional posters (qty 1-5)
$ 45 each (FREE SHIPPING)
Additional posters (qty 6+)
$ 35 each (FREE SHIPPING)
Many companies have unique requirements. Please reach out to us so that we can design a program that works for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
All employers with at least one active employee must have employment posters posted in a common area easily visible and accessible to all employees.
This is not only an AdvanStaff HR recommendation, it is required by State and Federal law.
For Option 1
Posters are updated 1x a year on the anniversary of the initial mailing.
An example. If you started as a client of Advanstaff HR in March, you would receive a new, updated poster each July.
Mini-updates are made throughout the year as posting requirements change. Our poster team will contact your designated worksite manager by email. We will send an “eUpdate” containing a PDF to be printed and posted by the current poster.
It is mandatory for our client companies to have a designated worksite manager to act as a key point of contact for all compliance programs.
For Option 2
The worksite would receive a new, clean poster for every state or federal update throughout out the year.
When a mandatory change occurs in State or Federal Labor Law posting requirements, AdvanStaff HR’s compliance poster team will pro-actively contact the worksite’s designated contact by email containing an updated, ready-to-print policy for posting.
For an additional charge, we can also send a completely newly printed and laminated poster each time a mandatory poster update is announced. (Option 2).
NO, but it is HIGHLY recommend for each client worksite to have a compliant poster program in place.
If this program is not used, then the client is not protected by this program or by AdvanStaff HR processes, and assumes all responsibility for compliance.
Yes! AdvanStaff HR’s poster update program is the BEST, easiest, and most economical way to stay compliant.
The number of mandatory posting changes has increased dramatically over the past several years. Each employer NEEDS a fool-proof compliance solution. The poster program by AdvanStaff HR is not just a Labor Law Poster, it’s another critical piece in the compliance jigsaw puzzle.
Each update requires action by the worksite manager. Our update programs and notification process is a critical piece of your risk management and compliance program.
Additional posters are available by request for a small charge. Ad-hoc posters do not receive eUpdates, because an eUpdate account will be tied to the automatic update service assigned to the designated worksite manager.
Only one eUpdate service is needed per worksite employer.
Most posters ship within 1-2 weeks, HOWEVER if the state has announced a pending update, the publishing company will wait to ship your order under the new print copy is available. This prevents shipping posters that will become “stale” immediately or close to right after they ship out. In this case a poster update email will be sent for the PDF addenda to be added to your current posting area. Once the poster is refreshed, you can remove all mid-year addenda.
Unfortunately, some state are slower than expected on releasing their official copy.
If your order is delayed, please contact your HR Specialist and we will research the status of your shipment. You can also open a support ticket at any time to request an update.
The Labor Law Compliance Poster Update Service is backed by a $25,000 ‘We-Pay-The-Fine’ Guarantee, ensuring that your business remains protected from serious fines related to improper posting content.
Terms and Conditions
Our Labor Law Compliance Poster Update Service guarantees that we will provide your business the latest and most up-to-date State and Federal Labor Law Posters at the time of purchase, and that we will keep you updated with major mandatory changes in State and Federal Labor Law posting requirements for one full year from the date of activation. If you are required to pay a federal or state levied fine as a result of a posting violation prior to the expiration of one (1) year from the your date of purchase, we will reimburse you for any paid fines imposed by a state or federal agency as a result of erroneous or outdated content on the Poster, so long as the error is a result of our failure to have (i) provided you with accurate content, or (ii) contacted you to update outdated content.
The maximum aggregate amount of reimbursement is limited to $25,000, and is only applicable if the following conditions are met:
- We have, on record, at the time the fine is issued, a valid and current personal email address (i.e. not email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org) for an individual contact within your company.
- You have not opted out of future emails or otherwise requested that we not contact you.
- You notify us of the fine within ten (10) days of your payment of the fine.
- The Poster was properly displayed in a conspicuous place where all employees can view the Poster, as per mandatory labor law standards.
- All locations for the company participate with the eUpdate subscription.
The Poster & eUpdate Update Service guarantee may be amended, modified, or discontinued in our sole discretion at any time hereto by providing notice to you of the change. And finally, the Poster Update Service guarantee shall not apply to any nonstandard (i) industry-specific notices, (ii) sector-specific notices, (iii) municipal or location-specific notices, (iv) or any other specialized notice that is not issued by a federal or state agency.