Employee Info Center
Manager Info Center
Wages on Demand
Access the earned portion of your paycheck before your payday and forget about late bill payments and over draft fees.
Your Paycheck On-Demand
They are your hours; cash them in. This payroll-integrated service means that you can access your hours before payday, never taking on any debt in the process.
Easy to Use
Choose how much money you’d like to access and click submit — that’s it. Don’t worry about remembering when to pay us back — money is automatically debited from your account on your next payday.
Please act responsibly when deciding to take a pay advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. This benefit is a wage advance, not a loan. The difference is you have already worked some hours in your pay period and are taking a temporary advance from AdvanStaff/Zayzoon which will be withheld from your next pay stub.
Hmm…. there could be a few reasons for this.
- You employer has chosen not to offer this benefit. Your employer has full control over the benefits Advanstaff HR offers. In these cases, AdvanStaff HR will disable to feature available to employees at the request of the worksite employer.
- There may simply be a mistake! Open a support ticket and we will take a look.
As you can imagine, a lot of factors are considered for each wage advance.
AdvanStaff HR / Zayzoon consider each request individually. Whether or not a wage advance is offered, or the portion amount of wages available for advance is based on many factors, such as:
- consistency of hours works
- time-clock punch history
- the number of hours worked in the current pay period
- the pay rate per hour
- amount of routine deductions
- the industry of the employee
If the pay period started on 7/25 and the employee is asking for an advance on 8/3 the algorithm may look like this:
Days worked = 6
Hours worked = 48 hours (6 days x 8 hours per day)
Pay rate = $18 / hour
Total waged earned = $1728 (6 x 8 x $18)
$ 1728 (total wages earned)
– $500 (benefits deductions for pay period)
– $100 (other deductions)
– $150 (taxes)
= $978 (earned wages available)
* 50% (multiplier for safety) could be a higher multiplier…..
= $489 net available for advance
With even more reductions for other factors such as industry, work schedule, etc…..
No, this is a fringe benefit offered by AdvanStaff HR / Zayzoon. Your worksite employer allows us to offer this benefit to you, but the worksite employer is not administering the program.
AdvanStaff HR / Zayzoon work together to determine a reasonable portion to advance at any point in time.
This benefit can be stopped or cancelled at any time whatsoever.