Employment & Salary Verifications
Employment and Salary
Due to data privacy policies, AdvanStaff HR will not release any personal information without prior employee authorization.
Depending on your role in the Verification of Employment (VOE) process, please click on the appropriate tab below to get started.
Employee Instructions to Authorize a Verification
In order to allow your information to be shared with an authorized third party, please follow the steps below. You have full control over what is shared and who can access your information.
To open your account, authorize a verification, or to access your employment verification information, please follow these steps:
Once you authorize your info to be shared, you will need to share a link with your loan processor to this page so they can access your information.
To approve a SALARY AUTHORIZATION:
- Login at www.quickconfirm.com.
- Click on the tab at the top of the screen that reads “Authorize A Salary Verification”.
- Follow the prompts to set up an authorization number and provide the verifier with the number, and your Company Code (ADV0004594).
- You should then provide the verifier a link to this page on AdvanStaff HR’s website.
The verifier will then be able to access the appropriate information. In cases where the requestor needs your Social Security Number, you should only provide it in a secure/protected manner.
Step 3 is not necessary if the verifier does not require salary verification.
If the verifier simply needs to verify employment dates and status, you need only supply your Company Code (ADV0004594), Social Security Number and the website address: www.quickconfirm.com.
Verbal VOEs or response to faxes are not provided
Verifier instructions on how to obtain employment information
- Log on to www.quickconfirm.com
- Select “LOG IN” on top right side of the page,
- Select the “VERIFIERS” section, on the left side of the page.
- Follow the prompts to register as a Verifier
- (Login or Create New Account) to use the application.
Quick Confirm provides three payment plans from which verifiers may choose:
- The first option is payment by credit card, which allows the verifier to pay on a per- transaction basis via a major credit card.
- The second option is a prepay credit card option where you can purchase verifications in advance. As an incentive a percent is added to purchases greater than $50.00. The percent increases as the purchased amount increases and any unused balance never expires. QuickConfirm does not save credit card information. You are only charged when you successfully complete a request.
- The third option is to set up an Invoice Account. With this type of account, you are billed on a monthly basis and there is an annual fee to help cover the cost of invoicing. Rates vary depending on transaction volume. A verifier agreement will be sent to you; upon receipt of a signed agreement and a check for the annual fee login credentials will be provided. After the registration is complete, you can immediately access the employment information from the website.
After the registration is complete, you can immediately access the employment information