The fast, safe, convenient, and most secure
way to receive your pay each pay period.
As with most programs offered by AdvanStaff HR, direct deposit is offered at the discretion of your worksite employer. If you do not see the option to enroll in direct deposit when visiting the employee portal, it may not be offered by your employer.
Getting Started with Direct Deposit
At the time of hire you will be given the opportunity to enroll in direct deposit through the new hire process. After that, you can update your direct deposit preferences at any time.
- Log in to the Employee Portal.
- Select “Pay”
- Select “Direct Deposit“
- Client the “Add Account” button
- Follow the on-screen instructions (See Below)
- Finish by clicking “Add” at the bottom of the screen.
Options to chose how much to deposit:
- Percentage – this is when you would like to have a percentage of your check go into one account or possibly into multiple! You can do a small amount like 5% or a large amount like 75%.
- Fixed – this is when you would like to have a certain FIXED amount of money be deposited into your account on pay day. Let’s say you would like to have $100 go into a savings account or even a separate checking account, this is how you would execute that easily. It is also helpful if you would like to avoid the hassle of transferring into different accounts on pay day.
- Remainder – this often confuses employees. This is either if you would like your FULL check to go into one account or when you have other account(s) on file and don’t want to possibly miscalculate. You may have an extra account like the fixed example above but don’t know how much you will be getting paid each pay period, so this eliminates any confusion and just lets the remainder of the check go into the account listed.
A security confirmation will be sent to you notifying you that your information has been updated.