Employee Info Center
Manager Info Center
- Articles coming soon
- Articles coming soon
SwipeClock Time & Attendance
TimeWorksPlus with AdvanStaff HRIS integration simplifies payroll processing and helps ensure compliance while reducing labor costs. This solution was developed for small to medium organizations who need flexible clock options, streamlined setup, and customizable features for a dynamic and mobile workforce. The HRIS integration streamlines data flow between the Swipeclock and AdvanStaff HRIS applications making an extremely efficient time and labor management soltuion.
Eliminate the Challenges of Time & Attendance
TimeWorksPlus delivers the latest in cloud-based punch and time card services supporting intelligent clock features and a wide range of clocks. Track and manage punches, time cards, time-off requests and accruals. Seamlessly integrates with AdvanStaff HR payroll services.
Web and hardware clocks available. Geofencing features are also available with the TimeWorks Mobile App.
Our in-house developers have connected the payroll PTO ledger to Swipeclock.
TimeWorksPlus is a cloud-based time and attendance service that…
TimeWorksPlus integrates with AdvanStaff’s payroll system with the click of a button. Employees, managers and HR/payroll processors all benefit with easy access, intelligent clock features, strategic insights and self-service control.
Following are just a few advantages SwipeClock offers with its modern time keeping solution:
- Integrates seamlessly with AdvanStaff HR’s Payroll software
- Easy and manageable employee punching from any internet enabled device or SwipeClock device sold separately
- Manages meal, time keeping, and over-time compliance
- Ability to implement schedule rounding to decrease non scheduled over-time
- Automatic holiday population and pay calculations to decrease administration time
- Custom reporting
- Mobile App and Employee Self-Service Portal
- Shift differentials specific to your business requirements
Save time and effort spent figuring out if employees clock in and out at the right location. The IP address used to clock in can be limited to devices at the worksite. In addition, Geofencing is available at an additional cost. This module makes it easy to see if employees are clocking in from the correct location. Draw a geofence around each site and assign employees. Color-coded pins on a filtered map view make outliers obvious. Using this module, you can see employees’ GPS location at clock-in and their position relative to the geofence.Mobile-Location-Management_ASI-2
In addition to TimeWorksPlus, the scheduling module from TimeSimplicity delivers dynamic, multi-shift, requirements-based, advanced scheduling capabilities. Simplify creation and management of complex schedules while accommodating employee preferences, required skills, labor law constraints and much more. Create templates which can be re-used week over week. Enable employees to request schedule changes. Be alerted to any schedule deviations and eliminate unplanned overtime.TimeSimplicity_Scheduler
Swipeclock PTO Integration
A tricky part of time-clock integrations is synchronizing PTO balances between the payroll / HRIS system (The source of truth) and the time keeping solution which is often used for scheduling and managing time off requests.
AdvanStaff HR’s payroll system (Prism) updates the Swipeclock PTO registers every pay period when payroll is processed.
This custom integration:
- allows employees to view their balances in either the Employee Portal or the Swipeclock system.
- gives worksite managers the visibility they need to decide whether or not to approve PTO/Vacation requests.
Empower your organization and cut down admin time across your company. Employees will be able to clock in from a company device or in the case of a remote workforce, from their personal device from any location. This clock-in option is included with the TimeWorksPlus service.
Vision includes all the same intelligent clock features as the Touch clock but it also includes facial, touchless recognition, which is not affected by worn or gloved fingerprints. Ideal for hospitality settings. Minimal contact prevents the spread of germs on high touch and shared surfaces.cobranded_VisionFlyer_GEN-1
- Unlock or reset employee timeclock account
- Configure IP restrictions to prevent clocking in offsite
- Finalize, sync, and upload time to Prism payroll system
- Reports – Create, edit, view, save
- Maintain Admin and Supervisor accounts
- Create alerts (ex: approaching OT)
- Terminate employee accounts
- Manage holiday auto population
- Set and edit Geofence parameters
- Time card approvals workflow
- Add or edit labor prompts (ex: clocking into a different job code)
- Basic scheduling management
- Advanced scheduling management
- Clock Manuals
- Punch and Punch+ Troubleshooting
- TimeWorks Touch Troubleshooting
- Using a trusted PIN
- Delete fingerprints when employee terms (basic clock)
- Delete fingerprints when employee terms (intelligent clock)