Search The Help Center
Employee Info Center
Manager Info Center
Medical Expense FSA
Medical Expense Flex Spending Accounts
Medical Expense Flexible Spending Accounts
Think of it like a discount on healthcare expenses at stores such as Amazon, Target, CVS, Walmart, Walgreens and more. Dollars you contribute are taken out of your paycheck before tax which means a $100 purchase would actually cost you over $130 without a Medical FSA. *( assuming a 30% tax bracket)
Saving money is easy:
- Use pre-tax dollars to pay for medical co-pays, prescriptions, glasses and contacts, medical supplies, and more.
- Reduce your taxable income!
- Increase your take-home pay.
Examples of eligible Expenses
- Medical and dental office visit co-pays
- Dental and orthodontic care services
- Eye exams and prescription glasses, contact lenses, and contact lens solution
- Chiropractic therapy, exams, and adjustments
- Flu shots
- Hearing aids and hearing aid batteries
- Laser eye surgery
- Physical therapy
- Smoking cessation programs
- X-ray fees
- And much more