Employee Info Center
Manager Info Center
Employee Portal (ESS)
Employee Portal (ESS)
The Employee Self-Service portal is a secure way for employees to view, manage, 24/7 powerful way for employees to access and manage their provides secure access, 24/7, to your employee profile, pay history, benefits eligibility and elections, and more. Access to the information is available via secure log in guidelines.
Employee Portal FAQs
We take account access extremely seriously. As a result, registering to the portal, resetting passwords, and retrieving usernames requires exact information matches.
The system validates the information you enter against the information we have listed in your employee profile. An exact match is required to log in.
Common issues which would prevent successful access:
- trying to register, when a user account already exists
- TIP: In this case, you can use your old credentials and select the employer once you enter the portal.
- too many failed attempts. The lock-out period will last for approximately 10 minutes
- incorrect or missing employee email address on file
- incorrect username
- incorrect password
- incorrect spelling or hyphenation of name
- incorrect home address
- incorrect authentication code
- TIP: Each request invalidates the previously requested code.
- authentication code not received
- Make sure you have a mobile number listed in your employee account. Authentication codes sent by text are not blocked by spam.
- codes generally arrive within a minute to email (if selected). Check your spam and junk mail boxes in case they are blocked by your email application.
- To edit your email or mobile phone on file, we must speak with you in person to validate your account. We do not allow personal information to be updated by email or using support tickets.
If you continue to experience troubles logging in contact our Client Success team at 702-598-0000 between 8:30 a.m and 5:00 p.m. for live assistance.
You can reset your password using a link located on the employee portal login screen.
Your username cannot be changed. If you forget your username, we can remind you by clicking on the “Forgot Username?” link at the portal login page.
An email or phone authentication will be sent to the email address / mobile number you have already on file.
TIP: Please make sure your personal contact info is always up-to-date in case you need to reset your password or register a new device to your account.
Multi-factor authentication is a 2nd layer of security required to keep your account secure. In addition to a username/password combination to access your account, we require each device to be authorized by you.
You will see a prompt for an Account Access Confirmation when logging in to your ESS profile from an unregistered device. We will send a security code to your authorized email address or mobile number to confirm the access is authorized.
If you are unsure of the cell number or email on file, feel free to call our main office at 702/598-0000 to confirm what information we have on file.
We require each device to be re-registered every 3-6 months for security purposes.