Reporting a Workplace Injury or Concern
It is very important to report worksite injuries as quickly as possible. Please use the button above to report any worksite injury. A safety team specialist will be notified immediately.
When to report a or concern to your direct manager:
- anything related to hours and schedules
- anything to do with rate of pay
- anything having to do with how your business is operating including day to day operational issues, interactions with co-workers, etc.
- anything to do with suggestions for improvements in operations
- concerns about how operations impacts you in your work
When to report an incident or concern through this form which is routed to AdvanStaff’s HR department:
- Any concern that you are being treated differently based on and due to your protected class such as your race, religion, age, gender
- Any concern that you are being treated differently than others based on your protected class such as your race, religion, age, gender and your manager / supervisor has not been open to discussing your concerns
- A concern that you were underpaid or not paid at all based on the agreement with your employer and your manager has not been receptive to discussion and/or has not resolved the issue after discussion