Employee Portal Messaging-Alerts
Employee Portal Messaging
Watch the Employee Portal and Employee Messaging Demo
When you are ready to start using the employee portal communication utility:
- Complete the “Program Information Request Form“
- Determine who will be the “communication manager” responsible for sending messages to your employees. We will need to add those permissions to their manager credentials.
- If you are linking messaging and document management, determine which types of employee and company specific forms, policies, etc. you want to maintain on the portal.
- Define & load your documents.
- Start testing the system, and you are ready to go!
Send a message from the Manager Portal
Want to add another avenue for communicating with your employee base? Authorized Worksite Managers may post a company message on the Employee Portal for employees to view. Company notices and reminders such as training dates, company picnic or other office events can be shared utilizing this system feature.
If you have interest in becoming an Authorized WSM contact AdvanStaff HR to learn more.
Authorized Worksite Managers can find the New Message center within the Manager Portal, see: Company / Action / New Message.
PRO-Tip: Helpful tutorials can be found throughout the Manager Portal by clicking on the “Question Mark” in the upper right hand of each screen!