Search The Help Center
Employee Info Center
Manager Info Center
Employee Earned Wage Access (EWA)
Free yourself from employee wage advances and loans
Advanstaff HR’s Earned Wage Access (EWA) Program frees employers from dealing with employee pay advance loans. Tell your employees to request an advance directly from the employee portal, and you are done!
By offering Wages on Demand, you provide an alternative to high-price payday loan centers while not being financially or administratively obligated to any part of the program.
Why offer wage advances?
- At least 12% of your employees use alternative options, compromising their financial health.
- Employees love this service, and it’s a benefit they will use.
- AdvanStaff administers the program, so there is no burden to the employer or managers.
- Advances and repayments are integrated into payroll.
- The program is risk-free for the employer.
- It is a powerful recruiting tool.
For 38% of employees, financial stress is a distraction at work.
Employees use the program to smooth out cash flow, reducing financial stress and increasing productivity.
Your employees need alternatives; let us help.
Employees can request pay advances to avoid NSF fees, credit card advance fees, and expensive short-term loans.
With Wages on Demand, there are no interest payments or APR—just a reasonable flat fee of $5 per $200 requested. Employees enrolled in Direct Deposit to a Zayzoon Payroll Visa Card can utilize this benefit without fees.
AdvanStaff HR will automatically deduct the advance from the employee’s next pay voucher and repay the advance to Zayzoon. Pay advances may not extend past the upcoming payday. Employees may request multiple $200 advances.