Employee Info Center
Manager Info Center
Employee Earned Wage Access (EWA)
Free Yourself From Employee Loans
And save your employees from payday and title loans
by offering a no-risk benefit they want.
Free yourself from employee wage advances and loans
Advanstaff HR’s Earned Wage Advance Program frees employers from having to deal with employee pay advance loans. Simply tell your employees to request an advance directly from the employee portal and you are done.
By offering Wages on Demand, you are offering an alternative to high-price payday loan centers, while not being financially or administratively obligated to any part of the program.
Why offer wage advances?
- At least 12% of your employees are using alternative options that compromise their financial health.
- Employees love this service and it’s a benefit they will actually use.
- AdvanStaff admins the program, no burden to the employer or managers.
- Advances and repayments are integrated into payroll.
- The program is risk free to the employer.
- It is a powerful recruiting tool.
For 38% of employees, financial stress is a distraction at work.
Employees use the program to smooth out cashflow, reducing financial stress and increasing productivity.
Your employees need alternatives, let us help.
Employees can request pay advances to avoid NSF fees, credit card advance fees, and expensive short-term loans.
With Wages on Demand, there are no interest payments, no APR. Just a reasonable flat fee of $5 per $200 requested.
AdvanStaff HR will automatically deduct the advance from the employees next pay voucher and repay the advance to Zayzoon. Pay advances may not extend past the upcoming pay day, however employees may request multiple $200 advances.