Time Keeping Solutions Introduction
What are the benefits of a Time Keeping Solution?
Say goodbye to paper and complex spreadsheets. Streamline payroll processing. Manage compliance and labor laws through predefined criteria. Using web hosted solutions with or without biometric hardware to record employees’ time will ultimately decrease the management workload. It will also decrease cost of labor through increased reporting capabilities which enable easier overtime management. Manage all time off requests in one spot. Track and manage schedules, breaks, meals, tips, and clocking criteria all through the benefits of a web hosted time keeping solution.
Why use AdvanStaff’s Time Keeping System?
We integrate. AdvanStaff HR integrates industry leading products into our platform to increase operational efficiencies and compliance advantages. We offer solutions from different vendors with various industry strengths to accommodate your requirements.
We support our partners in-house. AdvanStaff HR has experienced in-house coders to help with custom scripts and workflows. We offer industry leading integrations between software systems.
We know you. With AdvanStaff HR you get an entire team to propose solutions to complex time and attendance challenges.
Integration with the AdvanStaff HRIS platform minimizes data entry, eliminates costly errors, and cut down on administrative overhead. Time can be collected directly from employees using a suite of clocking options. Once reviewed and approved, it can be imported directly into the payroll software at the click of a button.
We will help you determine which solution best fits your business requirements.
- Native SwipeClock integration for account creation and time import at the click of a buttom
- Complex custom scripting for shift differentials
- Custom clock prompts to accommodate attestation and mileage recording at clock in/out
- Manages mobile clocking with Geofencing
- More clock options
- Employee account creation through integration
- Time export created for easy import into payroll
- Multi-state profile configurations
- “Many to one” client entity to account configuration
- Manages complex tip compliance requirements
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The most common questions for this Time Clock are listed below.
Please feel free to contact our Time Clock department by either calling 702-598-0000 or by submitting a support ticket.