Finding a UHC Dental Provider
You have several options to find a provider in your area.
2Call and ask your favorite provider if they are an in-network provider for United Healthcare coverage. If so, you are all set!
They may accept UHC Coverage but are not contracted with UHC and thus may be out-of-network. If they are out of network, you would be subject to additional cost.
3Log into your myUHC Portal
Details you will need:
- “AdvanStaff, Inc.” provides your employee benefits
- Select the Network “*National Options PPO 20” if you are in Nevada
- Register your account at myUHC.com
- Once you have registered using a computer, you can download the UnitedHealthcare® app (Registration cannot be done from your mobile device)
- This is where you can find providers and much more