Benefits – “Active” Enrollment on the ESS Portal, using the Benefit Wizard’s tutorial
Here are just a few of the reasons why an “Active” Enrollment is good for our clients and their employees
We sincerely hope we will have your support in encouraging employees to actively review and make elections or waivers online using the Benefit Wizard. It is simple to review and make decisions about employee benefits, ONLINE, using our quick and easy Benefit Wizard!
- Employees take an active role in reviewing the valuable benefits their company provides
- Takes about 5-10 minutes, with convenient access online, 24/7.
- Life Insurance Beneficiaries must be reviewed and confirmed.
- As life changes, employees need to actively acknowledge this important designation on an annual basis, at minimum.
- Employees can ensure they are matching their benefit package to their family’s current situation and needs.
- Family needs change, this is a great time to allow families the opportunity to review it together, compare options and make an informed choice.
- Employees have a better understanding of all new plan features and how to best utilize them to reduce their own out of pocket costs.
- We find employees are often surprised to learn that some plans have features that are free, such as Now Clinic visits and annual exams! The more they know they more they can avoid unnecessary expenses.
- Learn more about the latest plan features and perks
- Employees will see their per-paycheck cost as they navigate the Benefit Wizard and can adjust their elections accordingly.
- This builds confidence in their decisions, view deductions in real-time, based on their choices
- Compare plans and cost, side-by-side, to make decisions easier.
- Employees acknowledge their choices and sign electronically to confirm.
- Their printable Benefit Election Confirmation Statement becomes part of their permanent record and can be viewed by them at any time throughout the year, if they have concerns or questions.
Not planning to enroll?
- Employees will still need to simply log in, and walk through the Benefit Wizard to opt-out.
- Review everything that is available, you may change your mind!
- Have other coverage? Make sure we have a copy of your alternative coverage on file.
- Learn when your next opportunity to enroll will be.
- Fast, easy and confirms that an employee has opted-out!
Use your unique username & password credentials to log in to your secure, AdvanStaff HR Employee Self-Service portal 24/7. ess.advanstaff.com
From the Navigation Bar, select: Benefits, and then Benefits Enrollment
Need more help?
- Our teams are available 8:30a to 5:00p, to assist eligible employees with the electronic Benefit Wizard’s tutorial, over the phone. Please let them know we can help!
- The average time to complete the Benefit Wizard is only 5-10 minutes!
- Employers who do not provide work-site access to the internet, are being asked to encourage employees to reach out to us directly.
- We are happy to offer guidance and assistance and we can also provide computer access in our office.
Contact our office weekdays, 8:30a to 5:00p for live assistance!