COVID Navigator® – Vaccine & Test Tracking
COVID Navigator® is an integrated, case management solution to enable companies to determine if individuals are safe to go back to work by tracking vaccination status, testing outcomes and symptoms.
Support employees who need to isolate at home and guide them with a return to work plan. Available on native app and web-browser.
We are now taking appointments for setup for the COVID NAVIGATOR program. Please complete the “Get Started” form below or contact your HR Specialist to find out more.
Select a Tab (it won’t auto-switch):
COVID Navigator® Mobile App:
- Screening questionnaire to determine if you are At Risk for COVID-19
- Quick & easy user flow to submit vaccination status with or without the requirement for validation
- Risk questions as per latest CDC guidelines
- Recommends local testing centers
- Algorithm determines risk for COVID-19
- Ability to log and update symptoms on your own without requiring a physician
- Helpful Tips & Resources on COVID-19 + how to protect you, your family, and your community
or Search for “COVID Navigator” in the app store.
Manager/Admin Portal to Ease Workload of Monitoring & Tracking:
- View data for everyone registered via a status Dashboard
- Triage users into case types
- Case manage specific case types
- Monitor task completion and receive alerts on worsening symptoms
- Robust identifiable and aggregated reporting
How it works:
- Vaccinated Employees: Upload their proof of vaccine using the web or mobile app. Managers have flexibility for auto, or manual approval of employee submissions.
- Unvaccinated Employees: Upload their weekly proof of negative COVID test.
Secure, HIPAA compliant, document storage included.
Optional Daily Check-ins
Employers have the option to require employees who come to work to complete a brief daily heath survey.
Monitoring and Reporting of Quarantined Individuals:
- Employers are notified when:
- an employee is not cleared
- an employee enters vaccine information to reducing the administrative burden of reporting and follow-up
- Daily check-ins by employees in quarantine
- Personalized daily tasks to help monitor symptoms for ongoing recovery
- Geolocation verification of quarantine location
Participant Quick Start Guide
Use Group Code: <given to you by your worksite administrator>
Download the App:
For Apple Phones:
- Download the Covid Navigator app from the Apple app store to your iPhone.
For Android Phones:
- Go to Google Play and download Health Navigator
- Download the app to your phone
- Note: When Entering your date of birth during Registration below – you can scroll to the year by tapping numbers for the current year in the left corner.
Or Use via the Web on Desktop or Mobile Device:
- Go to url: advanstaff.medikeeper.com
- Enter the Group Code for your organization:
- On the Welcome page – click Register
- Fill out the Registration questions
- NOTE: your email address will become your User Name for log in
- Re-enter the Group Code
- Create a password that is at least 8 characters long and must contain at least one of the following special characters: !@#$&*
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully registered!
- Hit “Vaccinations and Tests” button
- Step 1 – Enter and upload a photo of your vaccination
- Step 2 – Enter any tests you have taken
- There are helpful resources for your review
- Helpful Tips
- FAQ – in the navigation bar – click Help to review frequently asked questions
Covid Navigator Quick Admin Guide
The COVID Navigator program is turnkey, meaning it is ready to roll from day one.
HOWEVER, the system is highly configurable and very robust. The information below illustrates default settings right out of the box.
If a client company would like to enable, disable, or alter any settings, simply let us know.