Advanstaff Inc. ("ASI") is committed to respecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to www.advanstaff.com, www.advanstaffonline.com, and any other Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by ASI (collectively referred to as the "ASI Web Sites") (unless a different privacy statement is specifically made applicable). By using an ASI Web Site, you consent to the policies and practices described in this statement.
Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States. If you access an ASI Web Site outside the United States, your usage of that site constitutes consent to the transfer of your data out of your country and to the United States. ASI web sites contain links to other web sites over which ASI has no control. ASI is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other web sites to which you choose to link from an ASI Web Site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to the information we collect on an ASI Web Site, and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion. Health information protected by HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) is collected and used in accordance with our Policy on the Use and Disclosure of HIPAA-related information.
1. Site Description
In some areas of ASI Web Sites, ASI requests, or may request, that you provide personal information, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, Social Security number, contact information and any other information from which your identity is discernible. In other areas, ASI collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your ZIP code, age, occupation and gender. We also gather or may gather certain information about your use of an ASI Web Site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by ASI. This information can include, without limitation, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring web site addresses. If you are a co-employee of RMI, we collect and maintain a variety of personal information about you. This information may be accessed through www.advanstaffonline.com or through paper forms, or e-forms submitted by your employer. For co-employees, the information we maintain includes but is not limited to:
- Name, phone number and address (street and email);
- Age, marital status and occupation;
- Information about job history and employment status;
- Information about salary and benefits, including health benefits, retirement plans, and Social Security numbers;
- Bank Account information for direct deposits;
- Recruiting and training history; and
- Information about co-employees’ family members such as their names, addresses and Social Security numbers.
If you are a client of ASI, we collect and maintain information about you and, if applicable, your company and employees. We may make some or all of this information available for you or your worksite administrator's use on www.advanstaffonline.com. For clients, examples of this information include but are not limited to:
- Company name, phone number and address;
- Taxpayer Identification Numbers;
- Bank Account Information for ACH or Wire Transfers;
- Number of worksite employees;
- Payroll information for worksite employees; and
- Information about insurance and other benefit offerings.
While your account is active, we retain indefinitely all the information we gather about you. Once your Client Service Agreement, Co-Employment Agreement or similar arrangement with RMI is terminated, we retain information in accordance with our Records Retention Policy and as required by law. You have access to much of your personal information through www.rminc.com/clientservices, where you can view and update most of the personal information we maintain.
2. Use of Information by ASI
We do not disclose to third parties your personal information, combined personal and demographic information, or information about your use of an ASI Web Site (such as the areas you visit or the services you access), except as set forth in the following four subparagraphs.
We use the information we gather on an ASI Web Site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the ASI Web Site and delivering the products and services that we offer. We may use your contact information in order to send you email or other communications regarding updates at an ASI Web Site, such as new features and tools available. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
- Third Parties with Consent - We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the products or services of third parties at the time you register at an ASI Web Site, we may supply your contact information to third parties such as for the purpose of sending you email or otherwise communicating with you. We may use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the products or services of a particular third-party.
- Third-Party Contractors and Partners - Our online resources, including Human Resource tools, administrative services, and payroll self-service, are provided both through ASI Web Sites and by linking to Web sites of companies with which we work. We call these co panies our "partners." We may disclose information to our partners and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. E amples may include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and benefit providers. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other party.
- Your Worksite Employer - If you are a co-employee, most of your personal information is also available to your worksite employer.
- Governmental Authorities, Compliance with Law - We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of RMI or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public. For example, we report information regarding employee compensation and withholding to taxing authorities.
3. Changes or Amendments to You
ASI reserves the right to change or amend any of these TOU at any time at its sole discretion. Any changes or amendments will be effective upon posting notice of the revised TOU on a Advanstaff Inc. Web Site. Your continued use of AdvanStaff, Inc. Web Sites after any such revisions have been implemented shall be deemed your acceptance of such new terms and conditions. These TOU were last revised on Feb 19, 2014.
ASI may or may not use "cookies" to help personalize your online experience at certain ASI Web Sites. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a Web page server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
5. Opt-Out Options
You may opt-out of receiving communications from ASI as a result of contacting us through our site by one of the following options:
- You can send us a request to discontinue sending information by contacting us at webmaster[at]advanstaff.com. When sending an email, please be sure to include your name, company name and email address.
- Contact us at (702) 598-0000
- Opt out at the bottom of any email communicaiton sent to you via email.
ASI has implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
7. Changes to Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our Privacy Statement for ASI Web Sites, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it.
ASI is a name under which Advanstaff, Inc., a Nevada Corporation with its principal place of business at 8995 West Russel Rd, Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89148, operates. Advanstaff, Inc. is the legal entity which determines the purposes and means of processing the information gathered at the ASI Web Sites. The information we gather on any ASI Web Site may be shared within Resource Management, Inc. and its subsidiary and affiliated companies.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of an ASI Web Site or your dealings with this site, you can contact:
8925 West Russel Rd. STE 100
Las Vegas, NV 89148