Tired of managing workers' comp the old-fashioned way - making payroll estimates, then paying a 25% deposit, then paying the remainder monthly or quarterly, and then undergoing an audit at year-end? What a hassle!
AdvanStaff HR's Workers' Compensation Management System
- Administrative relief from policy management and renewal procedures
- Maximum cash flow by offering pay-as-you-go premium payments
- Free off-site record keeping and year-end audit and reporting services
- Free claims management by industry experts. All you need to do is report the injury to AdvanStaff HR
- A free annual safety consultation upon request
- Free consultation to improve safety in the workplace
- Low premiums
We eliminate the need for deposits, payment schedules, and payroll audits. By using AdvanStaff HR's PEO or ASO Services, you can pay your premium every pay period based on the actual payroll reported for that period. We then submit the premium to the carrier on your behalf. At the end of the year we conduct a payroll audit with the carrier - and it all happens seamlessly.
Why Use AdvanStaff HR Workers' Compensation Program?
- Avoid paying up-front premiums
- Eliminates monthly payments and additional checks
- Helps avoid year-end audit surprises, since premiums are based on actual payroll, not estimates.
- Access our high-value relationships with preferred carrier and rates schedules
Claims Management Services
Today's worksites are safer than ever. Still, injuries do occur, and when they do, you can rest assured that they will be handled in a timely and efficient manner with AdvanStaff HR's Claims Management Services included with any policy we are appointed to manage. AdvanStaff HR will manage the lifecycle of the injury, every step of the way. Claim management services are included with PEO services and are an option with the ASO service platform.
Class Code Tracking
Advanstaff's co-employment model ties earnings to job codes making year-end audits a breeze. Insures feel more comfortable in the accuracy of their audits, they are able to complete them much faster, thus leading to a more efficient model and better pricing for our clients.
OSHA Recording Services
Save time, money and effort and let AdvanStaff HR train you how to record all employee injuries and illnesses for your records or to satisfy OSHA requirements.
Note: Not all industries served.