Staying focused on your company's core competencies can be difficult when you're overwhelmed with daily administrative details, compliance issues, and/or human resource matters. AdvanStaff HR's administrative professionals set you free from the time-consuming tasks of managing any aspect of your employer-sponsored or voluntary benefits program.
We provide you with a comprehensive suite of customized services equal to those found in Fortune 500 companies.
Let AdvanStaff HR do the work
Contracting with AdvanStaff eliminates the need for you to spend time reconciling your medical costs against the premium you collect from your employees. Using your current payroll information, AdvanStaff accurately calculates the employer and employee portions of your benefit premiums, and then compares it against your billing statement to determine if your premium is accurate. Here's what the service provides:
- Time savings because AdvanStaff is reconciling and processing your bills for you
- Detailed and accurate records that provide totals for each employee, division, and department
- Automatic budgeting via regular payroll billing
Medical Plan Administration
Allowing AdvanStaff HR to handle your entire plan’s administration eliminates frustration and inefficiencies spent on handling your benefit program and maximizes your opportunities to do what you do best, generate revenue.
A brief list of the administrative services are as follows:
- Adding and deleting employees to all benefit plans.
- Answer employees’ questions regarding coverage issues.
- Changing dependent coverage when necessary.
- Providing enrollment and re-enrollment support and advice.
- Premium collection and payment
- Renewal negotiations & open enrollments
Retirement Plan Administration
Join hundreds of satisfied employers by assigning all of the back office administration for your retirement plan to our team of licensed professionals. Our goals are simple, lower your costs and ease your burden by allowing you to concentrate on the most important parts of your business. We use the same robust system to manage your retirement plan that we use to process your payroll. Here’s what the service provides:
- Enrolling new employees.
- Withholding and submission of employee funds.
- Calculating employer match.
- Execution of Terminations, Plan Loans, and Withdrawals.
- Provide plan oversight and advise employees by licensed professionals
Cafeteria (125C) Plan Administration
Cafeteria plans increase employee take-home pay at no expense to the employer. As a tax saving device, both employers and employees may enjoy significant tax savings. Cafeteria plans, also known as flexible benefits or Section 125 plans, give employees the opportunity to customize their benefit package to meet their particular needs. Cafeteria plans are specially authorized by Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code.
AdvanStaff HR offers all work-site employees full-service options including:
- Medical premium only plan (POP)
- Medical expense reimbursement
- Childcare reimbursement
One size does NOT fit all
If by chance our programs don't fit your needs, we are happy to administer any outside plan. Clients are not restricted to utilizing AdvanStaff's in-house solutions. We can easily wrap our services around any benefit program on the market. Our robust payroll system can easily accommodate any benefit program on the market.
AdvanStaff HR is also outside broker friendly.